Saturday, March 26, 2016

Falling Behind

It finally happened - I fell MASSIVELY behind in writing and now have a ton of things I want to tell you all from this past month of radio silence. Usually what happens next is:
  • I spend a week writing 16 boring pages about every mediocre hotel accommodations and transport folly because I want you to know EVERYTHING
  • I spend another week trying to edit those 16 pages because they’re so tedious they’re even putting me to sleep
  • I then realize I’m two weeks behind with the more recent updates and cave into the spiral of being continually behind until I don’t post at all



Because I don’t want that to be the fate of this blog, I’m going to give you updates as a highlight reel. I won’t cover even close to everything, but we’ll just agree that will make future conversations more interesting anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment