![]() |
| You just have to be in a good mood! |
Friday, January 1, 2016
On to Nairobi
I was back to my excited, but very nervous, self as I stood in line waiting to board the Kenyan Airways flight to Nairobi. That is, until I stepped onto the plane, which was full of casual laughter and steel drum music - a combination that will make anyone instantly happy. Instead of dimming the lights, the captain switched them to rainbow colors and welcomed us both to the flight and to the New Year as we flew over Greece. Maybe there was champagne (I like to tell myself there was), but I was so zonked, I fell asleep for most of the trip, usually waking up with a fresh tray of food in front of me. Wish that happened more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment